Evidently, Nanashi Tanaka, formerly of Canterlot Gardens, is a high-level staffer of Cutie Mark Con.
Episode 62 - “An Evening With Purple Tinker”
mbulsht, Purple Tinker
Purple Tinker responds in an interview with Purple Tinker, with special guest Purple Tinker.
I highly suggest for everyone to listen to this podcast, it opens an interesting perspective on the whole Purple Tinker situation recently and in the past.
At some point we plan on getting our article on her finished (same with Y@C) but in the meanwhile have this podcast to listen to while we work on those articles.
Courtesy of the GCC.
Everyone on my Tumblr dash, PLEASE watch this. Especially if you are a creative artist:
Adobe is going to scrap their hard copies (disks) for their software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash), and have you pay a subscription for the latest software called the Adobe Creative Cloud. $50 per month. Could you really afford such an expense in the long run?
This is really disturbing. Please hear what he has to say, it really is a serious situation for working artists. Pass this along so others may know about the Adobe Creative Cloud and how horrible it is.
Yep… Just went to see how much Flash costs. You know, to just buy the program? Guess what? After spending a while looking, it appears that you CAN’T anymore. You have to pay an outrageous subscription fee. I hate adobe. Is there a petition going around to stop this nonsense? Because I want to sign it.
Thanks! I know a lot of artists and people who like art follow me. You guys should go sign that.
Today I just signed the petition in the voice against the Adobe Creative Cloud. For those who are not familiar with what the new Creative Cloud can do to you as an artist, I really suggest you watch this video.
For those who have seen, reblogged, faved, here’s the link (as shown in the previous reblog) to sign the petition. Anything can happen, Adobe really needs to know that many artists are not supportive of them controlling not just the software..but the content worked on the Cloud.
Oh, for fucks sake, bronies…
are you fucking kidding me! i hate the writers of the movie because its boring stupid and unoriginal but i do not hate them, we need to calm down and think for a moment that this is art and they should do as they want with it, dhx is not writing the fucking movie its the johnny test team, and we all already don’t like them, but the people who made the show deserve better than this, they worked hard at this all, for fuck sakes guys calm the fuck down and stop being idiots
Don’t hate the writers. Hate corporate greed and stereotypes.
Now by this logic. If I hate something, I can go my way and protest, and hating on the makers of this said thing. Well time to go hate Activision, the library downtown, my school, and Microsoft.
So, I guess that the motto “Love and tolerate” was horseshit to begin with? Quite frankly, that shouldn’t surprise anyone at all.
And guess who’s going to make the brony fandom bend over and cry like little bitches soon, Gristle… >=(
Foxy; And here’s a perfect example for why Illogic-Bronies was created. To show them just how FUCKING STUPID they are with their “ADULT ONLY” content that they keep demanding. I would say that the movie looked stupid to begin with, but I was still going to watch it with an open mind. Because I’m a fan. I’ve been proven wrong on a trailer preview before, so this might suprise me with a very unusual twist in it. Who knows, except for the people working on the actual project.
SHARE TO SAVE TUMBLR!
- Let’s try and get 100k notes
A review by one of the folks sums it up perfectly:
“What worries me about Yahoo! buying Tumblr is how it would choose to incorporate the website into its email and homepage features. One of the reasons why Tumblr is so unique is because it’s a niche market. By adding more users who don’t fit into this niche, it would make it more difficult for communities to develop within Tumblr, and Tumblr would have to change to accommodate these new users. Tumblr as a website is not the kind that you can sign up for in a day and be on your way. It is a website crafted so that you can immediately post but must spend several weeks, sometimes even months, to build a community. With new users who would not be willing to spend time growing a community, Tumblr would have to be changed, which would alienate its current users. Those users have spent time and effort to make Tumblr what it is today, and they are the ones who spend time on the website daily. A user who is checking onto Tumblr because it’s attached to their homepage is not going to be as strong of a user nor as dedicated. By changing the website to suit this new user, you would lose the strong users while building an undedicated usership.
To any website that would think of buying Tumblr, they must understand that it is a website that cannot be changed to make it more user friendly to a casual blogger. I think that many Tumblr users would be less worried about a buy-out if they were promised that their communities and ways of using Tumblr would not be changed. No one is going to mind Yahoo! buying the website and gaining a few extra million dollars per year from the minimal advertising; what we will be upset with is if a company like Yahoo! then changes the website to increase casual users and decrease dedicated users. Yahoo! would gain nothing by losing this “cool” group of bloggers in an age group they so desperately want to reach, so they must cater to these individuals by leaving the website exactly as is.” - houseoftombombadilAs much as is does sound like a load of bullshit for someone to buy Tumblr, it’s a possibility. I Personally think it should stay independent and I hope David Karp keeps a hold of it like his own child. Or we make enough noise to where such major changes (if bought) will not happen. I would hate to see Tumblr turned into an advertising dump.We’re not a ‘hip fad group’ to be marketed to. I hate the fact that’s all we look like to businesses in the end.
reblogging again for this ^
I’m making this rebloggable. Spread the word and if you feel so bad to take him in then please be warned. He needs help, like MENTAL help. If you have money, take him to a fucking mental ward. Do NOT waste your time. Oh and if you’re fucking reading this, call your dad. You’re not 21 yet. He legally has to take care of you. Stop crying that you’re the victim and man the fuck up and DEAL WITH IT LIKE AN ADULT.
Hello everyone! Finals are over, but I have some unfortunate news.
One of the mods is retiring from the blog so that he can focus on school and his job. I wish him the best of luck.
I am also planning on changing a ton of things with the blog, another update on that will come soon.
Also here is a quick update on recent events.
- Someone has allegedly reported that the Equestria Girl’s staff are planning on stepping down from their project. Keep in mindhowever that this comes from someone who does not work for DHX Media or Hasbro. So as far as we know it is a rumor.
- Brony Analyst “TheoryBrony” has been kicked out of his house due to having stolen money from his roommates. Read more about it here.
- Some clarification on Equestria L.A:
- The artist that was banned from the convention was Steve Martin (Not the celebrity) this was because he was offering to sell porn outside the convention.
- The Equestria L.A staff did not allow any filming of the VA panel in order to avoid a copyright claim by Disney since the actors were reading something from Star Wars, however the problem from the convention attendees had was the unprofessional response that the staff had given to them.
- Finally there were a multitude of thefts during the convention and vendors who were selling artwork that was not their own (or without permission of the original artist).
Have a good day everyone.
“We had just gotten off tour with Mudhoney, and I decided to stage-dive. I was wearing a dress and I didn’t realize what I was engendering in the audience. It was a huge audience and they were kind of going ape-shit. So I just dove off the stage, and suddenly, it was like my dress was being torn off of me, my underwear was being torn off of me, people were putting their fingers inside of me and grabbing my breasts really hard, screaming things in my ears like “pussy-whore-cunt”. When I got back onstage I was naked. I felt like Karen Finley. But the worst thing of all was that I saw a photograph of it later. Someone took a picture of me right when this was happening, and I had this big smile on my face like I was pretending it wasn’t happening. So later I wrote a song called “Asking For It” based on the whole experience. I can’t compare it to rape because it’s not the same. But in a way it was. I was raped by an audience, figuratively, literally, and yet, was I asking for it?”
[Please take note that the commentary is just for fun. Bunch of sarcasm. Don’t take it too seriously. I am getting tired of these outfits, though.]
1. The classic Bikini Armor. If you’re lucky you might get an actual shoulder-pad! If the designers even bother doing something more than just a regular bikini, you might get some accessories with stilettos! Exactly what I want in battle. For a extra nice touch; cameltoe.
2. The Lingerie ”Armor”. There’s absolutely nothing that protects you, but it looks really
uncomfortable and nice in bedbattle! Complete with some feathery, useless shoulder pads!
3. The ever so Stylish Swimsuit! This is usually the armor you get before you get the upgrade Bikini Armor. Bonus points if a choker, thigh-high boots/stockings and a half mask is included!
4. The Abstract Art. Yes, we’re all wondering how the hell that works; how does that thing stay on, how does she walk with those shoes, how on earth is that supposed to protect her and why is half of her naked? All those questions is a part of the costume! They say art say more than thousand words.. or something!
5. The Dominatrix and/or Slave outfit! For those kinky players out there! Complete with leather or latex, fishnets, chains, chokers and whips! Bonus points of the stilettos are sky-high!
6. The Stereotype Shaman or Barbarian! Because she’s clearly so wild and ~exotic~ that she doesn’t need clothes! Best worn with tiny loincloth and underboob-straps!
7. The Cute Frilly Dress! Something you’d LOVE to wear, CONSTANTLY…. in battle! Usually the female “robe” costume, but hey, robes doesn’t show her nice legs! ): For absolute effect, add garterbelts.
8. I call this the Why?. Everything is so massive and made of thick material, but we wouldn’t want to cover her girly parts now, would we? Clearly NO ONE would be aiming there!
9. Nature Thing Something. If you’re not of human race and belong to the nature, expect your outfit to look something like this! Feel completely
exposedfree! I didn’t even bother with this one, but clearly they don’t even do that in games either. But since you’re not human, it’s totally okay!
10. This is best known as “Just In Case You Forgot”. Have a decent looking outfit, but then they suddenly cut obvious holes around your privates, just reminding you that you have breasts, a butt and a vagina! How nice of them! Bonus if you don’t have a boob-hole, but instead boob-chest-plate!
11. The Everyday Archer! A very classic outfit, complete with a corset and a mini-skirt! Don’t forget the cape, but heavens forbid that you wear it longer than your hips! Then we wouldn’t be able to see your nice butt or legs from behind! *sad face*
12. The Creative Healer! She isn’t supposed to be in close-combat, and sometimes doesn’t even use weapons other than a staff, so minimal armor is understandable… that’s why we give you a dress that leaves you wondering how that thing stays on, and with a leg-slip-thing! We wouldn’t want you to forget you have legs, after all!
13. And finally, your Average Sci-Fi chick! This one is an absolute classic. It has weird cut-outs everywhere, extreme cleavage, patterns pointing to your crotch and chest, and CRAZY shoes! Don’t forget the skin tight, often nearly-transparent, glossy fabric. Perfect battle wear, absolutely perfect!
On the bright side, you never have to worry about being too hot! >_> And you save a bundle on fabric!
So today Angelina Jolie had double mastectomy, which is the removal of one’s breasts, to prevent Breast cancer. So instead of praising Angelina on her bravery, men on Twitter decided to ridicule her, even calling her stupid for removing her breasts. For those of you on Tumblr that are attacking Feminists about being delusional about sexism against women and misogyny here’s your fucking proof that sexism and misogyny exists.